Knowledge4u

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here to keep you motivate

4 posters

Question: What are the roles of these following groups?

Emoticon

Question: What are the roles of these following groups? Empty Question: What are the roles of these following groups?

Post by Emoticon Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:01 pm

I wanna know what are the roles of these following groups? SITE ADVISOR, Administrator and Global moderators?
    Crystal Admin
    Crystal Admin
    Admin

Question: What are the roles of these following groups? Empty Re: Question: What are the roles of these following groups?

Post by Crystal Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:03 pm

Dear Emoticon welcome!

This forum based on three groups in which the roles are being divided to one another because administrators have to work on the sites so they organize moderators for their forum to take care after them.

Administrators:

It is the group of administrators who are the owner of the forum and founder. I'm among them. We can control everything of this forum and can efface user's accounts and many things. We are the designers as well. There is only one administrator right now, because we do not require any more.
    I'm the proprietor of this site and don't need more chairmen on this discussion.

The force I have is that I can do anything on this discussion.

Global Moderators:

This is the group of the mitigators who always take care of the forum and deport nicely with the members and has the potency to ostracize the lamentable players who are abrogating the rules.

They have following powers:
    01. They can ban.
    02. They can check IP(s).
    03. They can edit your comments.
    04. They can move and lock threads.

Site Advisor:

All things considered, he's the person who checks other individuals' recommendation and let me recognize what are the advantages on this proposal and after that I proceed.

Thank-You
    Emoticon
    Emoticon

Question: What are the roles of these following groups? Empty Re: Question: What are the roles of these following groups?

Post by Emoticon Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:33 pm

so how can anyone become the moderator or site advisor of this forum, any application?
    Emoticon
    Emoticon

Post by Emoticon Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:38 pm

and also provide some detail........
    GoTzSkIlLz
    GoTzSkIlLz

Post by GoTzSkIlLz Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:20 pm

At the moment, the staff meeting has concluded that this forum do not require moderators because it's not so arduous for me to control. We'll have posted the requisites under a month or 2 months later.

Dr.Where
    Dr.Where

Post by Dr.Where Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:31 pm

I'm new Smile! I would like to know that how to become the staff member?
    Crystal Admin
    Crystal Admin
    Admin

Post by Crystal Admin Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:30 pm

U78j2 wrote:I'm new Smile! I would like to know that how to become the staff member?

Welcome, we held the meeting and reached to the conclusion to not add staff members. Since we do not want the staff members.

Dr.Where
    Dr.Where

Post by Dr.Where Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Okay thanks for the information!
    GoTzSkIlLz
    GoTzSkIlLz

Post by GoTzSkIlLz Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Dear U78j2,

I'm pretty sure you haven't read some rules. Before continuing posting, make sure to read the rules.

Link: https://knowledge4u.forumotion.com/t7-rules-agreement

According to the 6th rule, you have to change your name. We don't want users containing this kind of name. Please contact the administrator of the forum and send request to him to change your nickname or else your account will be removed within 7 days.

Thank-You
    Dr.Where
    Dr.Where

Post by Dr.Where Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:56 pm

GoTzSkIlLz wrote:Dear U78j2,

I'm pretty sure you haven't read some rules. Before continuing posting, make sure to read the rules.

According to the 6th rule, you have to change your name. We don't want users containing this kind of name. Please contact the administrator of the forum and send request to him to change your nickname or else your account will be removed within 7 days.

Thank-You

oK geek then change it into Dr.Where
    Crystal Admin
    Crystal Admin
    Admin

Post by Crystal Admin Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Dr.Where wrote:
    GoTzSkIlLz wrote:Dear U78j2,

Thank-You

oK geek then change it into Dr.Where

Your user-name have been changed into 'Dr.Where'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:34 pm