Knowledge4u

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here to keep you motivate

+2
Dr.Where
Positive World
6 posters

General discussion about sleeping!

Positive World
    Positive World

General discussion about sleeping! Empty General discussion about sleeping!

Post by Positive World Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:20 pm

I wanna know that is it good to sleep 4 hours daily at afternoon times? If not, then please describe why?

I think sleeping 3 hours daily at afternoon times makes you relax and what do you think guys? Sleep Sleep Sleep
    Dr.Where
    Dr.Where

General discussion about sleeping! Empty Re: General discussion about sleeping!

Post by Dr.Where Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:31 pm

No I don't think so :p ! Sleeping more than a hour in a day will make you exhaust so be careful!
    TheSmartBoy
    TheSmartBoy

Post by TheSmartBoy Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Lol! It's so funny.
    Captain-User
    Site Advisor

Post by Captain-User Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Nope, slumbering more than 1 hour is deplorable for health and withal make you apprehensive so be punctilious. The scientists researched and found the people who slumber 1 hour everyday are good and are proficiently adept at concentration.
    Positive World
    Positive World

Post by Positive World Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Captain-User wrote:Nope, slumbering more than 1 hour is deplorable for health and withal make you apprehensive so be punctilious. The scientists researched and found the people who slumber 1 hour everyday are good and are proficiently adept at concentration.

Thanks for the information! I first thought it was good, but okay! :p
    TheSmartBoy
    TheSmartBoy

Post by TheSmartBoy Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Positive World wrote:
    Captain-User wrote:Nope, slumbering more than 1 hour is deplorable for health and withal make you apprehensive so be punctilious. The scientists researched and found the people who slumber 1 hour everyday are good and are proficiently adept at concentration.

Thanks for the information! I first thought it was good, but okay! :p

In my opinion, you experience both of things. First sleep more than 1 hour in a day and then only one hour, ok?
    Positive World
    Positive World

Post by Positive World Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:05 pm

I don't usually sleep at day time since I have a lot of work to get done. For your kind of information, opinion is the word which exposes your saying/recommendation on the subject.
    TheSmartBoy
    TheSmartBoy

Post by TheSmartBoy Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Haha! Opinion is recommended in the specific subject in which you've experienced about it or else it is useless.

Peace!
    Positive World
    Positive World

Post by Positive World Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Opinion is opinion whether it is useless or useful.... Huhh!
    TheSmartBoy
    TheSmartBoy

Post by TheSmartBoy Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:22 pm

LOL@! Idiot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    GoTzSkIlLz
    GoTzSkIlLz

Post by GoTzSkIlLz Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Thread title has been changed because it didn't match to the right information.

"How to become healthy" into "general discussion about sleeping"
    Mr George
    Mr George

Post by Mr George Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:31 pm

TheSmartBoy wrote:LOL@! Idiot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dear boy,

I think some individuals make their record containing the name which uncovered that they are astute, yet actually they don't have a legitimate sense. Since he posed the question and needed the answer and now he got the answer. So I would just say to you is to please keep assert and take after the tenets.

Answer:

Regardless of wherever from you read about "rest" you will at present experience that dozing over 1 hour in a day is bad for wellbeing, but rather sleeping 8 to 10 hours in a night is ideal and 30 minutes in a day is likewise great.
    TheSmartBoy
    TheSmartBoy

Post by TheSmartBoy Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Mr George wrote:
    TheSmartBoy wrote:LOL@! Idiot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dear boy,

I think some individuals make their record containing the name which uncovered that they are astute, yet actually they don't have a legitimate sense. Since he posed the question and needed the answer and now he got the answer. So I would just say to you is to please keep assert and take after the tenets.

Answer:

Regardless of wherever from you read about "rest" you will at present experience that dozing over 1 hour in a day is bad for wellbeing, but rather sleeping 8 to 10 hours in a night is ideal and 30 minutes in a day is likewise great.

Yeah, but he posted before experiencing something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 pm